Best Places for Lunch

Skyline Chili 3-Way (PHOTO FROM CINCINNATI USA)

Cricket Collister, Writer

BY CRICKET COLLISTER

As students become Juniors and Seniors at Mariemont High School, they are given the privilege to leave campus for lunch. But where to go? Here are a variety of local options, ranked best to worst. The rank is based on a combination of taste, convenience and overall satisfaction rate. 

1. Skyline: This Cincinnati favorite is a fantastic option, and affordable for a teenagers budget. The only downside of this choice is that sometimes they can have a busy lunch rush. Rank: 10/10. Location: 5816 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
  2. Chipotle: Another good option is Chipotle. This restaurant has a fantastic order ahead system, which helps if you are in a time crunch. Rank 7/10. Location: 6213 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
  3. Panera: If you’re looking for a healthier option, then Panera is a good choice. This restaurant also has a good online ordering option. My recommendation is a mac and cheese, either size is good. Rank: 6.5/10. 7510 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
  4. Kroger: It is the perfect choice because they have really any food you want. The only downside is that if you’re looking for a hot lunch, then they lack a variety of options. Rank: 6/10. 7385 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
  5. Mcdonalds: Coming in last is Mcdonalds. The line is usually always long, and more times than not your order will be messed up. Rank: 5/10. Location: 7337 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227